Monday, January 25, 2010

Call Me Clueless

Hmmm, I set up this blog all enthusiastically, then a few minutes later, I realized that this is a bit different than the Guestbook on my site. I think the idea is ... I have to type something, and then people respond to it (DUH!!). It's called "RTFM," which of course, I didn't do.

Anyway, this entry is for people to respond to about problems with the blog ... assuming you can even post!

When I set up the blog, I got some cranky message from Google (who own this service) about possible problems because it looked like I was setting it up for spam purposes (probably because of all the links in the postings I made already referring back to my regular site (http://www.mjq.net/fiveo)). They are supposed to "review this" (hopefully in my favor).

1 comment:

  1. Yes. When I followed the link to this page, Google advised me that they were reviewing the page and told me to enter only if I knew you and trusted you. Do I know you, Mike? Can I trust you? (grin) I'm sure they just want to make sure you're not trying to sell us a bit of gibberish in nonsensical foreign non-languages as was one of the spammers who attacked my site last week.

    ReplyDelete