Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fan mail via Twitter

@gazergirl2: @fiveohomepage since you totally hate the reboot of #H50 I would suggest you reframe [sic] from watching and giving ur biased unwanted opinion and stick to the original version! I am an avid fan of the original #H50 have all 11 seasons (not 12th) but love the @PLenkov reboot! If you don't like don't watch! Simple!!! Keep your opinions as outdated as they are to yourself!

My reply (like her comment, across three messages, mine is slightly expanded):

What B.S. -- "you totally hate reboot of H50." I've said good things about new show, bad things about old show. Do your homework! I'll watch new H50 & say whatever I want. Ever heard of "so bad it's good" (which the reboot is not). I don't understand your paranoia. [Maybe she thinks the show will be cancelled because of my opinions? Hasn't worked so far after four years -- LOL.] And you don't have to brown-nosingly [Twitter-]CC Lenkov [by adding @ sign to his name], I'm sure he has other things on his mind. He knows where to find me if he wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment